A programme of webinars have been created by the Southern Collaborative Networks, made up of ten National Networks for Collaborative Outreach (NNCO) dedicated to improving access to higher education.
For more information or to find your local NNCO please visit www.hefce.ac.uk/sas/nnco/.
Please find below the 13 webinars. Where possible the titles of each session are hyperlinked to take you directly to the recording. We will update this page to link to all the webinars as they become available.
- OVERCOMING THE BARRIERS TO HE - Delivered by CUC On
- POST 16 PROGRESSION PATHWAYS: ROUTES TO HE - Delivered by the Southern Universities Network
- FE COLLEGES AS PROVIDERS OF HE - Delivered by the Kent and Medway Collaborative Network
- NEW QUALIFICATIONS REFORMS - Delivered by the Western Outreach Network
- UNIVERSITY INTERVIEWS - Delivered by the Devon Collaborative Outreach Network
- STUDENT FINANCE - Delivered by Student Finance England
- HIGHER APPRENTICESHIPS: AN ALTERNATIVE PATHWAY THROUGH HE - Delivered by the Sussex Learning Network
- EMPLOYABLE FUTURES - Delivered by the Western Outreach Network
- APPLYING TO OXFORD AND CAMBRIDGE - Delivered by the Oxford and Cambridge Collaborative Outreach Network
- SUPPORT SERVICES FOR STUDENTS AT UNIVERSITY - Delivered by the Higher Education Outreach Network
- UCAS PERSONAL STATEMENT GUIDANCE - Delivered by GROWS
- WRITING A UCAS REFERENCE - Delivered by Study Higher
- SUPPORTING CARE LEAVERS IN HIGHER EDUCATION - Delivered by NNECL
Webinars will take place from 4pm to 5pm on a variety of dates from January 2016 onwards. They are free to participate in online - all you need is a computer with internet access and some speakers.
Sign up now
View the Webinar Programme for full information on dates and topics
Register for your chosen webinars using the online registration form at bit.ly/HEwebinars